*Finds cool clothing item on Etsy or in some ‘Gothic’ clothing store*
Size: Small/Medium AKA tiny.
I guess women who are wide, or in my case extremely tall, are just not supposed to be looking for ‘pretty’ clothes like the 5% of the female population that is traditionally ideal petite and girlish. You know, because all tall women starve themselves to achieve perfect figures so ones like me with big shoulders and an actual stomach are just unicorns. It makes perfect sense not to increase your clothing’s width as you get into taller sizes. There’s no way being tall creates an optical illusion of thinness that allows me to have more weight on my frame, rendering all of your sizes into nothing but powdered fashionable bullshit. For women Big and Tall obviously means Anorexic Fairy and not Big and Tall.
Can you feel the sarcasm radiating from my body?
- jerryyouaredrunk likes this
- isahceesay7 likes this
- howtfdidevrynamegettaken likes this
- sh4nn0nnnn likes this
- aislynn-lestrange likes this
- orlokknyghtshroude answered: Aww, Strange Days. If it helps, I sometimes have troubles finding pants with a 31 waist. Most guys are like 34-36 waist.
- cinnamonmachine likes this
- strangedayshavefoundme666 reblogged this from uncomputing and added:
- uncomputing reblogged this from strangedayshavefoundme666 and added:
- godzillaismydarklord reblogged this from strangedayshavefoundme666
- godzillaismydarklord likes this
- uncomputing likes this
- lifeasaidiom answered: Thank God for this post <3
- lifeasaidiom likes this
- wicked-pissahh likes this
- beauty-in-filth likes this